We help our clients prepare and successfully build their GME operations framework through a process designed to holistically address the needs of both the GME programs and hospital operations.
- Marketing to and attracting residency and fellowship candidates through strategic multimedia outreach and recruitment season set-up
- Training and development of administrative GME roles including DIO, DME and Program Coordinator/Manager
- Preparing all members of the patient care team to integrate residents into their daily workflows
- Creating and implementing change plans for GME recruitment, clinical productivity, administrative efficiency, and GME/Program culture
- Mediating and navigating through partnership agreements with clinical training locations
Previous PROGRAM & INSTITUTIONAL OPERATIONS Clients
We’ve helped many clients create a stronger and more effective program or institutional frameworks.
Some of our past clients include:
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital