You are unique. So are we.
Germane Solutions is structured as an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (or ESOP), meaning we are an employee-owned Graduate Medical Education company that works collaboratively as a team to add value to our clients through the delivery of customized solutions with an unwavering commitment to quality and each other. By working together, we not only advance our clients—we advance ourselves.
Germane is always looking for talented individuals who want to be a part of something bigger than themselves. We seek individuals who look to grow professionally, inspire others, and enjoy working within a diverse and inclusive team. Yes, we work hard—but hard work doesn’t mean we aren’t having fun.
Are you ready to make impactful change to the healthcare system with a diverse and talented group of company co-owners?
Check Out Our Available Positions or Contact Us Today.
Our collaborative and diverse working environment as well as the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills is part of what defines our Germane culture. We believe the opportunity to work in this culture is a benefit in and of itself, however we also offer a comprehensive benefit package:
- ESOP ownership of Germane Solutions
- 21 days annually of paid time off, plus 9 paid holidays (30 days total)
- Fully vested 401(K) with 100% matching up to the first 3% contributions with 50% matching for 401(K) of the next 2% of your contributions (4% total match)
- Financial Advisor for supporting retirement planning
- 100% Health/Medical Coverage with flex savings option
- Dental and Vision Coverage Options
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Travel benefits (hotel, airline, car, TSA Pre-Check)
- Tuition support for advanced educational pursuits
*Benefits subject to change; benefits governed by the Certificate of Coverage
The best part of our benefits is they are available with a minimal waiting period. So what are you waiting for? Explore your future at Germane Solutions today.